Our business drive has received a minor update. Basically, adjustments were made regarding the new GDPR guidelines. Amongst other things:
Permanent deletion of files
In the web client (https://cloud.business-drive.ch), files can now be “permanently deleted” after being deleted.
Just show “Deleted Files” in the menu and then click on “Delete permanently“. Attention: After that, no restore is possible Not even by us!
- Under Devices now browsers are displayed so that they can be blocked if necessary.
- Right-click on a share -> “Storage” shows information about the storage usage in this share.
- Restore History has been upgraded. This gives you an even stronger tool to keep up working quickly after a “Crypto Virus”.
- LDAPS for an encrypted LDAP / Active Directory connection is now supported.
- New (RESTFul API) have been implemented.
- Windows Phones are no longer supported, but the responsive design has been improved.
- Couple of additional minor updates, bugfixes and customizations.